To promote social distancing and to help flatten the curve, the EDC office is closed and our team is working remotely.
Good hygiene never goes out of style and is especially important now. Remember to support your local businesses: Order gift cards and take out. Communicate with your employees, employer, lender, etc.
In the meantime, please find resources for people and businesses (updated often):
- Henry Community Health
- Henry Community Health COVID-19 Hotline: 765-599-3424
- Henry Community Health Respiratory Clinic: 765-599-3443
- Henry County Health Department
- Indiana State Department of Health
- Unemployment Resources for Displaced Workers
- Eastern Indiana Works – Job Search Resources
- Business Counseling: Local, no cost and confidential!
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan – $10,000 Advance
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program
- Indiana Office of Community and Rural Affairs
- Indiana Economic Development Corporation
- Department of Labor – Families First Coronavirus Response Act Q&A
- Love Local Business Directory – Chamber of Commerce
Please contact us at 521-7402 if we can be of assistance.